Friday, July 13, 2012

Just so you know...

Just so you know... nothing that I say on here is news to Jeff. : )  I say that because I got a concerned phone call from someone I love and respect a great deal who wanted to make sure I wasn't one of those chicks who was complaining about life and throwing Jeff under the bus without Jeff knowing.  I was able to laugh and say to my concerned caller that everything I post Jeff already knows.  Everything that goes on this blog Jeff and I have discussed on occasion (usually several times).  But as I have often mentioned what is the point of walking through fire if you don't use it to help others.  Why be refined if you don't use it for the benefit of others?  Our hope is that we recognize our shortcomings, take care of them, and use the to show others that they can walk through their own struggles and come out on the other side without feeling alone or judged.  So we seek to struggle, learn, heal and share.  We place our marriage on God's alter and know that it will be redeemed!



Until next time... Kayren
 

No comments:

Post a Comment