Monday, January 14, 2013


Yesterday we sang this song at church and it washed right over my soul and into my world.  God continues to work on me and refine me through my marriage and I am so very thankful for that.  I continue to pray that as God reveals Himself to me through our "issues" that He will continue to allow us to be a blessing to others through them.  I woke several times during the night with this song on my heart and I was reminded that God will bring restoration to our world- He has in many ways already and He will continue to do so.  I pray that if   you are reading this and there is something you are struggling with that you will soon feel your sorrow/frustration/hurting whatever into joy.  I pray that you will feel that restoration that can only be provided by God!

No comments:

Post a Comment